ZERO360: Comprehensive Patient Support provides navigational assistance with financial and practical challenges that impact your ability to access healthcare. Whether you need help to understand coverage options, find resources for financial aid, resolve issues with your insurance company, or apply/appeal for disability, we are here to support you.
Are You Eligible?
To receive our Case Management services, a patient must:
- Have a confirmed diagnosis of prostate cancer.
- Be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.
- Be getting treatment in the United State or a U.S. territory.
- Have a support need around financial assistance, health or disability insurance navigation, workplace benefits and entitlements, or access to care. Click here for a full list of services.
If all of these are true for you, for a family member or for your patient and you’d like our help, connect now with a ZERO360 Case Manager.
Connect with a ZERO360 Case Manager!
We need some quick details about you so we can match you with the right Case Manager. To get started, you can:
- Fill out this online form
- Or call us at (844) 244-1309
We’re here for you:
Monday to Friday
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time
We’re closed for major holidays.